Warmley Driving Test Centre (Bristol MPTC)
Driving test failure issues at Bristol MPTC
- Dual carriageways and not over taking.
- Speed changes, not acting to the road signs (50 mph to 30 mph)
- Roundabouts on the ring road. Double mirror check, lane discipline.
- Clearance - Being too close to other cars in meeting situations on those narrow streets.
- Clearance just as you're coming back to the centre from the parked cars on your left.
MPTC Trouble Spots
The guides below provide step-by-step guides on how to proceed successfully on some of
Warmely's tougher junctions
Siston Hill Roundabout - First big roundabout by the test centre
Downend Double Mini Roundabout
Bridgeyate/Warmley Double Mini Roundabout
"I was fairly late to take up driving - having periodically had lessons at 17, and later at 22/23... After moving out of London aged 33 I needed to sort out my licence once and for all! Dave took me on, knowing I'd had previous experience and tailored my driving lessons to sharpen up my skills rather than make me re-learn alternative methods. He was extremely supportive whilst also being able to provide feedback (both positives and negatives) at the end of each lesson. He wrote this down in a log so we could fit in more practise on those areas in my next lesson. I had set a target of passing my test by May, and I passed first time on the 7th."